How to Use Color in Film: 50+ Examples of Movie Color Palettes
Learn how to pick the right color schemes to create and memorable and meaningful visual aesthetic.
- Understand color theory, and see 50+ examples of how they’re used
- Learn about associative colors to represent characters & themes
- How discordant colors can be used to refocus viewer attention
- How transitional colors are used to represent transformations
Get your free ebook here
Enter your email so we can send you the book.
Connect with us for more freebies
Film production software
• Organize talent and crew details
• Create shooting schedules & breakdowns
• Create, send & track personalized call sheets