ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Location: Santa Monica, CA
StudioBinder is looking for a full-time Enterprise Account Executive! StudioBinder is a software company located in Santa Monica, and is project management solution for producers, filmmakers and video creatives to better plan and execute their productions.
And visit our Careers page to learn about our work culture, benefits, and the typical work day.
What's the job?
You’d work within StudioBinder's Sales team and help with:
- communicating with brands, production companies and film schools every day to understand their challenges and goals, then propose StudioBinder's solutions.
- updating our CRM to leverage/nurture contacts through sales and marketing
- nurturing inbound and outbound leads into sales-qualified opportunities
- attending events, tradeshows, and conferences to build up your own network
What kind of person is StudioBinder looking for?
We’d like you to be the kind of person who:
- 5+ years closing B2B sales experience
- SaaS experience - a minimum of 2 years in a closing tech role
- has 1+ years outbound prospecting experience
- has a proven track record of hitting or exceeding quota
- lives in Santa Monica (or very nearby) so you won't rue your job sitting in LA traffic
- thrives in a fast-paced environment
- interested in the entertainment industry (production experience is a bonus)
- detail-oriented. Loves to stay on top of contacts and follow up
- has an ability to ask insightful questions, absorb valuable information from potential clients, and take diligent notes
- comfortable with high volume communication via phone and email
- demonstrates eagerness to learn and grow within a company
- has an ability to uncover new sales opportunities
- has GRIT
- is very friendly and authentic
- has a team-player attitude, but with a self-starter mentality (can work independently)
- might describe themself as a "people person," a winner, competitive, authentic, friendly, empathetic, organized, detail-oriented, collaborative, etc.
What's the typical workday like?
In a typical morning, you might:
Get to the office, get settled, join a morning stand-up to update everyone on progress. You grab a croissant, and some coffee from the snack bar. You sync up with the marketing director to chat about an idea you had to fine tune our lead funnels.
You look at your hands, the croissant is now gone. It's in your belly now. Coffee in hand, you head to your desk, check your calendar and email for any outstanding follow-ups or phone calls. You notice a lead -- an IT person from a large brand has booked a call with you via Intercom. You do a bit of research on the company and the video content they create. You add details into your CRM, then hop on a call to chat. You identify an actionable next step and conclude the call. You add a reminder to follow-up. After that, you check the CRM for any other warm leads that need follow-ups. You shoot out some emails and calls. One contact responds. You book happy hour with him later this week. After that, you open up a lead list spreadsheet you've been building. You send out a series of cold emails and phone calls to studios, production companies, and film schools. You blast out 20 emails using a template you're always perfecting. You start to review one of your lead funnels...but first, it's lunch time. You and the head to the Third Street Promenade and share some friendly banter about why you think Season 2 of Westworld was just okay.
What does StudioBinder have to offer?
Similar to companies like Google, we have a 3-month contract-to-hire approach here. Full-time. 5 days a week. In-office. Full-time W2 position includes:
- Competitive salary + commission
- Paid health insurance
- Up to 3-weeks of paid time off (PTO) plus national holidays
- Potential for meaningful equity
- Flexible PTO so you can use vacation and sick days any way you like
- Free healthy snacks, sweet treats, breakfasts twice a week and catered meals
- Every first Friday of the month is a half day
- Team outings like happy hour or bowling to let loose and connect
The ideal candidate would be able to start ASAP, but we're flexible for the right person. If all of this sounds up your alley, we'd love to hear from you!
* Please email us your resume and a cover letter telling us about yourself and why you want to work at StudioBinder.
Think you got what it takes to ABC? - Always Be Closing? Apply below!
Interested in this position?
and let us know why you'd like to join the StudioBinder team!
If you don’t see a job that suits you, but think you’d be indispensable, click here and tell us why.
CONTENT & EDITORIAL
StudioBinder is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation: StudioBinder provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within StudioBinder will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.
Thank you for considering a career with StudioBinder!